Friday, July 8, 2011

55th Fashionable Fridays

This was on Sunday, the day before the 4th of July. My son has this thing about putting his hands in his pockets lately =D My baby girl had another 4th of July outfit so we had her wear this one for church on Sunday.


Here's what I wore to church....not the best outfit for hiding my stomach, but I tried to look nice. Check out my Work-out Wednesdays as I try to lose the baby weight.


Here's my cute baby girl on the 4th of July!

What did you wear for the 4th?


Here's what my baby girl and I wore 2 Sundays ago for our friend's baby blessing. I did a little better hiding the tummy this time.



LINK UP YOUR FASHION, HAIR, MAKE-UP, etc. to this week's Fashionable Fridays!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

cute outfits! you and your little lady look great!!