Friday, June 1, 2012

89th Fashionable Fridays - Paint that Nail


Happy Friday!! It's Fashionable Friday! I can't believe its June 1st! May flew by! Let's begin with the nail art!



First paint your nails any color you would like, I chose Essence colour&go- A Lovely Secret.


Then put one black dot anywhere on your nail but not too close to the edges. I used a dotting tool but you can use whatever you have like the end of a paint brush or tooth pick, even the brush on the nail polish could work.



Then create five petals going around the middle. To make the petal you make two lines that curve to a point at the end. I used a black Stripe Rite but a detail brush or an eye liner brush with black paint would also work.


Continue doing that in between the petals. These isn't a real pattern to this just have fun with it!


Once your whole nail has the petals all you need to do is put a top coat and you're done!


I hope you like these, and if you try it out I'd love to see how they turn out! Have a great Friday! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Kristyn! So chic! Check out more of her nails on Paint that Nail!

No comments: