Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Decor

Anyway no one came to the class I teach every 2nd Saturday at my local craft store probably because it was Graduation at the college. So I just ate my snacks, had some contractions. Finally when the Leticia, the lady in charge came back, she had me make some Easter canisters. I was hoping just to go home, but at least she let me keep one for myself. So this month I got to make 2 projects and get my $15 gift card. Sweet!
Here's the Easter Canister I made there. I thought they were so cute. I bought some things to make more since I had a couple canisters at home already plus I have no Spring/Easter decor - well technically I have one thing.



Here are the others I made while my son was napping - all on my shelf.


Fairly simple to make: clear canister pails, Easter grass or moss, small colorful eggs, Fence Die Cut, Grass Die Cut, and Easter Stickers

1 comment:

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

Super cute. I love the buckets.