Monday, February 15, 2010

Lisa Bees Craft and Design

Photobucket


Lisa Bees Craft and Design: Handmade Original Wood Decor for your Home and More!
"All products are handmade original designs. I start with a sketch, then make a pattern, transfer it to wood followed by cutting, sanding, painting, detailing, etc. Because we build our own product, we specialize in custom orders. We can also personalize items for you. Just let us know if you want something different."


Lisa sent me some of her Valentine's wood blocks in time for my Valentine's Party.
I became more excited for my party when I received her generous donation of adorable Valentine items. Lisa even sent each item simply packaged in cellophane with a bow; what a perfect touch.


Check out these beautiful handmade wood decor.

This one was the Party Favorite!





I love these little ones
Check out how I displayed them, such a simple perfect touch to bring more "love" into my home.
Plus they were safe for my little 14 month son to knock down. =)




LisaBees has so much more!

I so want these!!!! I love the little characters on top of the words - what a perfect embellishment.
Seasons Blocks Set: What a great starter set if you don't have much decor like me.
$55 - save $11 by buying them as a set instead of individually



Need a some decor for your child's room. What a great reminder for your child - let them know that he or she is a child of God.
Each $19.95


Isn't this so adorable! It would be great in a little girl's room, but I think it would also be fun in a the kitchen. I always think of kitchens to be bright and cheery with a window looking out into the backyard. Plus I like to dance and sing when I cook which of course leads to giggles!

$29.95




St. Patrick's Day is coming - come on all you Irish!

Not only is she  talented with wood, look how beautifully these are displayed!


This welcome sign can be changed every month. (snowman, mitten and snowflake for January, hearts for February, etc.)
$21.95


I just love the word Lucky!
$9.95



 What a cute leprechaun! Amazing that she made that out of wood.
$7.95


This one is my favorite
$5.95



*this was solely my opinion

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Ahh all these are so great! I'm in the middle of making some St. Patrick's Day crafts right now. These are awesome!