Friday, February 19, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life


1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
Me driving-nope. I was in the car when my husband was driving and we hit a flying bird and of course we've had close ones with deer.


2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
Pull-it off. This got me into trouble in jr. high though. At a dance, my guy friend had string hanging off by his button so I pulled it off for him, but then his button came off...oops!


3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
shared with my 2 younger brothers up until I was 10...I don't remember minding that much - at least it was a large room. But I definitely appreciated having my own room when I was older - somewhere to get away from 2 loud nosy little brothers.

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
wear the same thing - I like food too much and I get sick of the same old things fast. Being a mom it's easy to wear the same thing instead of getting your nice clothes dirty by your kids.


5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Saved by the Bell, TGIF shows, I remember watching Xena and Hercules a lot too =D

No comments: