Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hooded Towels from Kate's Craft Corner

Last month, I bought a child's hooded towel from Kate's Craft Corner. I love hooded towels that are handmade. I received a bunch of the infant Wal-mart ones at my baby shower - I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a hand-made large one. Since then I've been on the hunt for great hooded towels. Plus my son grew large fast by 6 months he was 20 lbs. and 28.5 in. long (topping the charts in both height and weight) so those Walmart hooded towels weren't cutting it since he was like 3-4 months old.
I bought some beautifully made ones from 4 Sweet Cheeks back in November, but she only has infant ones and she is pricey - but they're made with minkee fabrics.
The infant ones are great, but how about when my now toddler gets bigger? So I decided to try a child's hooded towel from Kate's Craft Corner.


I wasn't disappointed. Her towels are just as soft and cute.

"These towels are not like the cheap-o thin things you buy in stores (like my Wal-mart ones). They are made from ADULT SIZE towels - so they are big enough for them as they grow!"

They are at an amazing deal at only $12.00 - so affordable!
She sells both sizes:
Infant Size has a smaller hood perfect for 0-12 MTHS. (just to fit their little heads better)
Child size can be used from birth+

Here's my son with the hooded towel I chose. See how large it is! Wonderful!


My favorite feature - I love the gathering detail she made in the back - simply beautiful!


One last picture of my adorable son in his large, affordable, warm, soft, cute hooded towel!



She has many available like this one for an infant:

and this one for a child


Go check Kate's Craft Corner hooded towels out as well as many other great products she sells. All of her items are handmade with love and are from a pet/smoke free home.


*I was not paid for this post - solely my opinions

1 comment:

Dalling Family said...

Thanks you sooo much! That was very kind of you. I am glad that you liked it!