Friday, February 12, 2010

5 Question Friday - Valentine's Day Extravaganza.

Again linking up at Mama M's Valentine Day Extravaganza! Today is 5 Question Friday (She does these every Friday- so check it out) about your love. She even chose one of my questions =D, #2 (I've now edited my profile on Blog Frog so hopefully I have it linked to my Scrappy Gifts or this blog instead of my family one).

Photobucket

1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?
well I'm 5'4 and he's 6'4 so him reaching stuff for me....
haha no just being that person who accepts me: my family, my new post-pregnancy body, etc.
One summer, I went away for a 4 day weekend to visit my family (I just felt I had to see them) - the  longest time we'd been away from each other since married (the first time was actually for when he stayed outside waiting to get a Wii, when it first came out), I cried so badly that I couldn't sleep, terrified that he was going to die when I was gone or that I might (my wish is for us to die together)...it so didn't help that I was flying into this huge storm in Chicago that was causing tons of flooding.

2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
You might not believe me, but I was 17 or 18 when I knew. It was while he was on his mission. I just had the strongest feeling that we were meant to be. Since I was so young, it's hard to believe yourself about those things so I decided to write it down in the form of a letter to him. Later when we both knew, I let him read the letter.

3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
haha nope - we don't even have cell phones..... anyone else out there not have one? =D

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
Physically - his green eyes, absolutely amazing

Personality - his humor and when he actually is social. He always says he's anti-social, but when we do get together with people - he's great at talking to others and getting to know them....I think he doesn't like talking about himself.



5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
kinda more hoped that he was going to that day, but I hate being disappointed so I tried to not think that he was going to.


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: